Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Daily Read

So I began the Book of Mormon at the very beginning. In reading the introductions and testimonies, I feel an added need to write about my readings every day in order to share my growing testimony with all who wish to read it. I don't consider myself to be the "know all" when it comes to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I will leave that to my father, whom I love dearly. But I feel very strongly that it is important that those that love me know my feelings about the gospel and have an opportunity to read and know my testimony.

I have a great love for my Heavenly Father and for Jesus Christ, my Savior, my Redeemer, my brother, and my friend. I know that the gospel is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a chosen prophet and was led by God to bring forth the gospel during this dispensation. I know that we have a current living prophet and that is President Thomas S. Monson. I am very grateful for their willingness to listen to the Lord and lead us during these trying days. I testify of this in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: