Monday, May 10, 2010

Inspired to do more

I have recently felt the need to do more to increase my spirituality. My hope in doing so is to receive more much needed blessings in my life. While I am appreciative to a sister-in-law who recently reminded me to "Count my many blessings," I am aware that I need many more blessings, especially when it comes to my children.

So here it begins. I am going to begin reading the Book of Mormon every day. It may just be a scripture or maybe a whole chapter. Then I am going to record whatever feelings come to mind as I do so. I do have a short term goal and a long term goal. Short Term, I will post daily and keep it up for a week. Long term, I want to start today and go every day till at least my husband returns to our family after his deployment. (BTW, he has not left yet so, like I said, long term.)

No comments: