Monday, June 08, 2009

Our new home part 1

We have recently moved off Fort Carson and into Colorado Springs. We have a friend that we are renting a Condo from and the Kids and I received the keys to the Condo on Sunday, May 31st. Here is a picture of our Living Room.

June 8 044

A week later and I have been able to put this room together. Granny’s Tea Cups were finally opened and put a nice touch on the room.  It is not complete as we still have pictures to hang. I have yet to decide how and where to hang things on my walls.

June 8 076  June 8 075 June 8 077While we call this room the Living Room, it really serves more as a play area for the kids so I don’t have to harp at them to clean there rooms as much. Now I just get to teach them how to play and keep a room clean at the same time.

1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

Oh I love it!!!! Can't wait to see more pics of the new place!!